Airbnb Unleashes a Clinton-Era Operative to Take On Hometown FoesBy
Chris Lehane is helping orchestrate $8 million campaign
Proposition F would impose tougher limits on Airbnb rentals
When Airbnb Inc. hired a Clinton-era political operative in August, it was a signal that the embattled lodging website was going on the offensive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders