`Extreme' Debt Auctions in Denmark a First Taste of ECB StimulusBy
Danish T-bill auction attracted most bids since 2012
Dragi's comments have sent krone to strongest in five months
Mario Draghi has so far only hinted at more euro-zone stimulus in December. But that’s proving more than enough to send traders and investors into a panic outside the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations