Saint-Gobain Cuts Profit Outlook as French Demand WeakensBy
Company trims 2015 capital expenditure by EU100 million
Saint-Gobain reaffirms plan to buy controlling stake in Sika
Cie. de Saint-Gobain SA, Europe’s biggest supplier of building materials, cut its full-year profit outlook and reduced investment plans on weak demand in France and slowing growth in Brazil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks