Oil Explorers Prepare for Another Year of Depressed PricesBy
Shell, ConocoPhillips, Eni post combined $8.7 billion loss
Writedowns wreak havoc on balance sheets across industry
The biggest oil explorers to post earnings so far are bracing for another year of deep spending cuts as the slump in energy markets shows no signs of abating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again