Oil Explorers Prepare for Another Year of Depressed PricesBy
Shell, ConocoPhillips, Eni post combined $8.7 billion loss
Writedowns wreak havoc on balance sheets across industry
The biggest oil explorers to post earnings so far are bracing for another year of deep spending cuts as the slump in energy markets shows no signs of abating.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing