Goldman Agrees to Pay $50 Million to Settle N.Y. Fed Leak CaseBy and
Goldman barred from some advisory work for three years
Case highlights revolving-door relationships at banks
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. agreed to pay a $50 million fine and accepted a three-year ban on some advisory work in New York as part of a settlement with the state’s financial regulator over the leak of Federal Reserve documents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again