Goldman Agrees to Pay $50 Million to Settle N.Y. Fed Leak CaseBy and
Goldman barred from some advisory work for three years
Case highlights revolving-door relationships at banks
Goldman Sachs Group Inc. agreed to pay a $50 million fine and accepted a three-year ban on some advisory work in New York as part of a settlement with the state’s financial regulator over the leak of Federal Reserve documents.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing