Lewis Refunds Customers $4.9 Million for Mis-Sold InsuranceBy
Lewis Group Ltd., a South African furniture retailer and insurance provider, said it’s refunding customers 67.1 million rand ($4.9 million) for the cost of mis-sold policies plus interest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Plunge Extends to 25% as Fear of Crypto Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up