Chinese Auto-Wheel Exporters Face Threat of Renewed EU TariffBy
European Commission examines whether to prolong 22.3% duty
Trade case may revive concerns about extra costs for carmakers
The European Union threatened to renew a tariff on aluminum car wheels from China in a trade case that may revive concerns about extra costs for EU-based automakers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders