China's Stocks Rise to Two-Month High as Defense Shares RallyBloomberg News
Shipbuilders jump as U.S. warship sails near Spratlys
Industrial companies' profits retreated in September
China’s stocks rose, reversing losses in the last 30 minutes of trading, as technology shares rebounded and defense-related companies advanced after a U.S. navy patrol sailed close to islands claimed by Beijing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing