China Defense Stocks Rally as U.S. Navy Patrol Risks TensionsBloomberg News
China’s aerospace and maritime-related stocks climbed after a U.S. Navy warship sailed near islands built by the Asian nation in the South China Sea.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's