Swiss Bank Hires Coutts Executive for London Wealth ExpansionBy
Duncan MacIntyre to head Lombard Odier U.K. private clients
Company oversees $120 billion for rich individuals worldwide
Lombard Odier, the Geneva-based private bank and asset manager, hired Duncan MacIntyre from Coutts & Co. to oversee a planned expansion of its U.K. wealth management business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs