South Africa Plans First Mine Investment in Congo Since 2010By and
First such Industrial Development Corp. investment since 2010
South Africa's move coincides with the IFC's return to Congo
South Africa’s Industrial Development Corp. said it plans to buy a stake in Alphamin Resources Corp., its first investment in the Democratic Republic of Congo’s mining industry since a dispute over a canceled project in 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations