Odey Hedge Fund Said to Drop 17% in 16 Days as Markets RallyBy
Plunge said to put main strategy down 17.4% for the year
Odey European said to have increased 7.6% in September
Crispin Odey’s flagship hedge fund plunged 16.8 percent in the first 16 days of October, reversing a September gain that had pared its losses for the year, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing