Marathon Said to Raise Fund That Solves the CLO Regulation DilemmaBy
Fund seen exceeding target of as much as $250 million
Pool already big enough to help create $4 billion of CLOs
Marathon Asset Management has figured out a way to put up less of its own capital while still complying with new rules aimed at curbing excessive risk-taking by managers of collateralized loan obligations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself