Photographer: Qilai Shen/Bloomberg
Figuring Out China's Monetary Policy Just Got TrickierBloomberg News
PBOC juggles different yardsticks after scrapping deposit cap
"We don’t know what the real benchmark rate for China is."
China’s monetary policy just got even harder to follow.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’