Australian Regulator Investigates Spoofing as ASX Futures ExpireBy
ASIC sees excessive cancellation of orders as contracts expire
HFT, dark pools not adversely affecting markets, ASIC says
Australia’s regulator is looking at whether spoofing is occurring in the futures market during the quarterly expiry of equity-index and bond contracts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again