VW CEO Will Join Merkel on Trip to China Amid Emissions ScandalBy
CEO said to plan to brief German chancellor on diesel scandal
China is VW's largest market and key profit contributor
Volkswagen AG Chief Executive Officer Matthias Mueller plans to update German Chancellor Angela Merkel about the manufacturer’s probe into diesel-emissions manipulation next week during a trip to China, according to people familiar with the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders