Chicago Speed Firms Battle Wall Street for Bond SwayBy
As dealers curb risk, internalize trades, HFT sway grows
Windy City rivals Wall Street as destination for bond jobs
Chicago is challenging New York’s long-held position at the center of what’s been called the world’s most important financial market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting