Mexico Ports Have Minor Damage From Patricia, Official SaysJose Enrique Arrioja
Jalisco, Nayarit, Colima and Michoacan ports reporting minor damage to infrastructure, ships, Guillermo Ruiz de Teresa, coordinator of the Mexico’s Merchant Marine, says on Twitter. * Puerto Vallarta port has no severe damage to infrastructure, equipment or ships, he says * Lazaro Cardenas port in Michoacan has opened to large navigation * NOTE: Patricia Spares Mexico, Worst Hurricane Fades to Tropical Storm
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Avicii, DJ-Producer Who Performed Around the World, Dies
- Deutsche Bank's Bad News Gets Worse With $35 Billion Flub
- Wells Fargo's $1 Billion Pact Gives U.S. Power to Fire Managers
- Southwest Airlines Gives $5,000 to Passengers on Fatal Flight
- Oil Shrugs Off Trump Tweet to Rise for a Second Straight Week