Maserati Recalls Some $141,500 Quattroportes Due to Risk of FireBy
Battery cable may cause overheating, stalling, battery drain
Recall affects 984 units of $141,500 car, Maserati says
Maserati North America Inc. is recalling some of its 2014 Quattroporte GTS V8 sedans because of the potential for an engine compartment fire or stalling in the $141,500 luxury sedan capable of speeds as much as 190 miles (306 kilometers) per hour.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again