Honda in Talks With GM on Cooperation Beyond Fuel Cells: CEOMa Jie
Honda Motor Co. is in talks with General Motors Co. on potential cooperation in addition to existing agreements on fuel cell vehicles, Takahiro Hachigo, Honda chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's