CEO Who Survived Dotcom Bust Says He Wants to Kill 1-800 NumbersBy and
LivePerson betting mobile chat will fuel profit growth in 2016
Three-year investment plan cut earnings and market cap in half
When Rob LoCascio stopped by the Nasdaq stock exchange last week to mark the 15th anniversary of his company, LivePerson Inc., going public, he hoped to see the shares flash green as he rang the opening bell.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing