The $63 Billion Market That Korea's Stock Exchange Wants in OnBy
Bourse plans a revamp of its structured product offerings
Sales of rival OTC notes slumped by a third in September
South Korea’s stock exchange is revamping its structured note offering as it taps in to rampant demand for rival over-the-counter products that have fallen prey to shaky markets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon