Eiffage CEO Dies Of Heart Attack; Board to Meet on MondayBy and
Berger died at his home, leaves behind wife, three children
Berger held CEO position since 2011, became chairman in 2012
Eiffage SA said its 47-year-old Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Pierre Berger has died of a heart attack. The French construction and highway operator’s board will meet Monday to discuss his succession.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's