Caterpillar Wants to Be Your Friend After Commodity CollapseBy
Finance chief: We want to keep machines `in the dirt working'
Mine, construction equipment maker says it's betting long-term
Caterpillar Inc., convinced that a commodity recovery is at least a year away, is shifting focus from selling more machines to helping its mining and energy customers better use the ones they have.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's