Volkswagen Says Recall Will Be Limited to Older Diesel EnginesBy
Volkswagen AG said its current-generation diesel engine doesn’t have software designed to cheat on emissions tests, meaning its global recall of as many as 11 million cars won’t need to be even bigger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’