SoftBank Expects to Invest `Several Billion' Dollars a YearBy and
Son says company searching for next-generation leaders
Former Google executive Arora spearheading evolution: Son
SoftBank Group Corp. expects to invest “several billions” of dollars a year in promising startups and established businesses as the Japanese company tries to evolve into a truly global corporation and identify its next generation of leaders, Chairman Masayoshi Son said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing