Hong Kong Housing Prices Starting to Ease, Says Chief ExecutiveBy
Leung Chun-ying says cooling measures beginning to pay off
He vows to resolve the housing issue with increased supply
Hong Kong Chief Executive Leung Chun-ying said government measures to curb property price increases are starting to bear fruit and vowed vigilance on housing affordability in the world’s most expensive place to own a home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig