Gazprom Complains Banks Delaying Payments Amid Sanctions RegimeBy
Gazprom PJSC, the world’s largest natural gas supplier, is facing delays in payments through banks that are cautious in working with Russian companies, even though Gazprom itself isn’t on sanctions lists, an official at the company said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon