Drought May Cause Water Shortages in Biggest South African CityBy
Utility Rand Water urges customers to use "sparingly"
High temperatures combine with low rainfall to cut supplies
Johannesburg and Pretoria, South Africa’s biggest city and the nation’s capital, may experience “localized problems” in water supply because of a drought and high demand, according to Rand Water Services Pty Ltd., which supplies Johannesburg and Pretoria.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas