James Bond Boosts Heckler & Koch as German Army Drops RifleBy and
"Spectre" stills show 007 using Heckler handgun for first time
U.S. shooting-enthusiast sales also smoothing contract loss
James Bond, known for wielding a Walther PPK handgun to deadly effect since his film debut in 1962, is shown packing a pistol from rival arms producer Heckler & Koch GmbH in his latest screen incarnation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’