Stocks Jump on China Rate Cut, Tech Earnings; Treasuries FallBy and
Alphabet, Amazon, Microsoft shares add more than $80 billion
PBOC cuts interest rates as central banks aim to revive growth
Central banks reasserted their dominance over financial markets, with fresh stimulus from China adding to a rally in risk assets that has global equities on track for the best month in four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations