Wells Fargo CEO Says Global Concerns Pose Biggest Risk to U.S.By
There's no way to control those economic threats, Stumpf says
In interview, bank chief also says Fed rate hike not imminent
The greatest threats to U.S. growth are forces beyond its borders, Wells Fargo & Co. Chief Executive Officer John Stumpf said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon