U.S. Offering Another $1 Billion for Advanced Energy TechnologyBy
Funding comes from same program that guaranteed Solyndra loan
Loan program's portfolio expected to deliver $5 billion return
The U.S. Energy Department is offering another $1 billion to companies developing innovative energy systems, Secretary Ernest Moniz will announce Wednesday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’