Turkey's Central Bank Drops Commitment to Flat Yield CurveBy and
Analysts take opposing views on implications of wording change
Policy makers left interest rates unchanged at monthly meeting
Turkey’s central bank removed a phrase on maintaining a flat yield curve from its statement on interest rates on Wednesday, leaving analysts divided about whether the bank was indicating a move to a looser or tighter monetary policy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations