Syngenta CEO Mack Quits Amid Outcry Over Snubbing MonsantoBy
Chief Financial Officer John Ramsay to be interim CE0
Mack says company can benefit from perspectives of new leader
Syngenta AG has named Chief Financial Officer John Ramsay as provisional CEO to replace Mike Mack, who unexpectedly quit amid mounting shareholder criticism at the world’s largest agrochemical maker for his refusal to engage with Monsanto Co. over its $47 billion takeover approach.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing