Sweden's `Distressing' Housing Market Triggers Bank WarningsBy
SEB reassures investors it's the least exposed to real estate
SBAB CEO says soaring house prices pose risks for customers
The chief executive officer of Sweden’s state mortgage lender says developments in the country’s housing market are now “highly distressing” as prices continue to rise at a pace he warns is unsustainable.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’