Mammogram Giant Adjusts as Doctors Cut Back on Breast ScreeningBy
Hologic shares up 40% this year as sales top estimates
Company bets on 3-D to give doctors more useful images
Doctors are questioning the gospel of the annual mammogram to detect cancer -- a potential blow to the biggest maker of mammography equipment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations