London's Black Cabs Go Green With Made-in-China Electric PowerBloomberg News
TX5 to be rolled out in 2017, featuring Wi-Fi and room for six
China's Geely investing 300 million pounds in London taxi
London’s future taxis will still look like the classic black cabs of yore, but under the hood will be electric-vehicle technology from China.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts