European Utilities Face Record Refinancing as Margins SlideBy
Companies must repay bondholders $31 billion in 2016
Borrowing costs climb from record-low to near highest in year
European utilities from Enel SpA to Engie SA and RWE AG need to repay a record amount of bonds in euros next year as the lowest wholesale electricity prices in 12 years erode profitability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations