Cuomo Seeks Statewide Uber Policy, Undercutting New York CityBy
System could allow residents with cars to operate cab service
Move is latest in feud between governor and Mayor de Blasio
Governor Andrew Cuomo said New York state should create a statewide system for regulating Uber Technologies Inc. and other digital ride-sharing companies, a move that could allow anyone with a car in New York City to play the role of a taxi driver.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas