China Business Travel Spending Poised to Overtake U.S. in 2016By
Spending will increase 11% to $322 billion, GBTA says
Domestic flights account for 95% of China's business travel
China is positioned to surpass the U.S. in business travel spending by 2016 even as it faces the slowest growth in nearly 25 years and the repercussions of a stock market rout and a currency devaluation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy