Cheap Gasoline in Mexico Has Bond Traders Paring Inflation BetsBy
Gasoline would be tied to market rates under government plan
Inflation rate has fallen to 2.52 percent, lowest since 1968
Mexicans are poised to pay a lot less for gasoline. That has bond traders rethinking their assumptions about inflation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- As Bitcoin Sinks, Crypto Bros Party Hard on a Blockchain Cruise
- Norwegian Airlines Sets Record for Fastest Transatlantic Flight
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- How a 22-Year-Old Discovered the Worst Chip Flaws in History
- OPEC, Russia Signal Global Oil Alliance May Endure Past 2018