In Copenhagen, Apartment Prices Jump 60% After Rates Go NegativeBy
Nykredit sees Copenhagen prices rising 12% this year alone
Housing collapse is still not main scenario as demand steady
Here’s what can happen to an economy that’s three years into a half-decade cycle of negative interest rates:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline