Wells Fargo Reaches Agreement to Add Credit Suisse AdvisersBy
Deal would pave way for U.S. bank to pick up clients, workers
Wells Fargo builds wealth unit as Credit Suisse refocuses
Wells Fargo & Co. struck a deal with Credit Suisse Group AG to smooth the recruitment of the Swiss lender’s private-bank employees as their firm retreats from managing wealth for U.S. clients.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations