Spain Pushes Through Budget With EU Forecasting Deficit BreachesBy
Commission says Spain will miss deficit target in 2015, 2016
Spain missed deficit goal two years out of three under Rajoy
The Spanish government approved its budget for 2016 without addressing calls from the European Commission to revise the plan to ensure the country meets its deficit target.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs