SL Green to Sell Its Lipstick Building Stake for $453 MillionBy
Sale of interest to generate about $45 million in proceeds
NYC property's name comes from shape, red granite exterior
SL Green Realty Corp., New York’s biggest office landlord, agreed to sell its interest in the land under Manhattan’s Lipstick Building for $453 million.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs