Ringgit Weakens as Commodities Retreat Crimps Revenue OutlookBy
Bloomberg Commodity Index slid most in a month on Monday
Malaysia Prime Minister Najib to unveil 2016 budget on Friday
Malaysia’s ringgit dropped to its lowest level in almost two weeks on concern falling raw-materials prices will hurt government income and widen the budget deficit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’