Former Malaysian Premier Mahathir Under Probe for DefamationBy
Probe relates to Mahathir comments against premier Najib
Mahathir has called for months for Najib to step aside
Former Malaysian premier Mahathir Mohamad is under investigation for potential defamation as the country’s longest-serving leader continues to pressure Prime Minister Najib Razak to step down.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap