Diamond Industry Dragged Into Slump as China Demand Ebbs AwayBy
Traders face a `catastrophe' as De Beers prices seen too high
Inventories build in China as anti-graft crackdown bites
The China-fueled commodity slump that has torn through the world’s biggest raw-materials markets from iron ore to copper is now hitting the diamond industry. That’s bad news for Anglo American Plc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's