Congo's Mining Lobby Calls for Shake Up in Power IndustryBy
Mines have lost trust in state-owned electricity company
Glencore complained of as many as three power cuts a day
The mining lobby group in the Democratic Republic of Congo said the creation of an independent company to manage electricity distribution is among critical power industry reforms needed in Africa’s largest copper producer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks, Bonds Rise as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap